NRZ 0.00% 1.3¢ neurizer ltd

It doesn't mention plant in China (as far as i can remember) but...

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    It doesn't mention plant in China (as far as i can remember) but here is what i can remember

the plant is not in Australia and a public listed company.
    First target is a producing company ammonia and urea (they switch production as they see fit) - potentially bring in urea and start to set distribution in AU as a precursor to coming NRZ product. - high profitability but need to be aware of export restriction by region and AU partner has been welcoming the product but not competitor. independent valuation group has been appointed to do preliminary valuation
    Second is related to new ammonia and urea (in good shape and still in warehouse wrapped from KBR) they sign NDA to see the engineering behind. potential use are in EU, AU (both being offered to NRZ but feed stock is Natural gas) secondly Mongolia (which use UCG) - a good deal

cost optimisation of BFS, FID from strategic partner waiting on the completion of BFS cost optimisation.
    ex of cost optimisation are whether or not to include power generator as part of the opex or capex
    second, instead of multi-storied plant, NRZ can use a wide area. saving millions.

License fee, waiting on seismic data from Chinese partner (could be 3, 4 months before this income stream). but if strategic partner went through as expected this could be push few months back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.