T1G tiger tasman minerals limited - tba

General Discussion

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: TBA
  1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    While I'm no professional, this IPO sounds pretty attractive. to begin with, below are the projects:
    • Iron Skarn Poly-Metallic Pre-development Project which comprises one (1) granted exploration permit for minerals (EPM 26878) covering a combined area of approximately 12km2 in the Barringha region of Queensland which is considered highly prospective for base metals and has a JORC 2012 mineral resource estimate for magnetite and silver;
    • Copper Canyon Project which comprises two (2) applications for exploration licences (E45/5963 and E45/5783) (Exploration Licence Applications) covering a combined area of approximately 512km2 in the Paterson Province of Western Australia which are considered prospective for copper and gold with close proximity to Nifty and Telfer deposits and Winu and Havieron discoveries;
    • Fraser Range Project which comprises two (2) granted exploration licences (E63/2054 and E63/2055) covering a combined area of approximately 116km2 in the Fraser Range Region of Western Australia which are considered prospective for lithium, nickel and Base Metals;
    • Mount Minnie Project which comprises one (1) granted exploration licence (E08/3082) covering a combined area of approximately 31km2 in the Ashburton region of Western Australia which is considered prospective for manganese; and
    • Crater Project which comprises one (1) granted exploration licence (E69/3816) covering an area of approximately 43km2 in the Earaheedy Basin region of Western Australia which is considered prospective for base and precious metals.
    What is attractive is that some of these projects are fairly advanced in terms of exploration. If you watch the ********* interview with Noor (https://*********.com.au/tiger-tasman-minerals-asx-listing-battery-metal-industrial-projects/), he is optimistic about production at Iron Skarn within 26 months which, if true, would derisk this investment fairly fast. I understand that Noor is a Geo and you can definitely see his excitement and confidence in the projects they have. Their timelines are also favourable as they aim to complete multiple studies within the first 12 months. The location of the projects are impressive too with a few being placed near existing miner. Copper Canyon was due assay results slightly after the previous IPO which didn't conclude in Nov 2022, so it would be interesting to find out what those results were like.

I'd be keen to hear the views of more experienced investors. There doesn't appear to be a lot of hype around this one and I'm wondering if I'm missing something.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add T1G (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.