LPD 33.3% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Thanks Apuesta.I also wrote to Joe in the last week, primarily...

1. 427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 369
    Thanks Apuesta.

I also wrote to Joe in the last week, primarily focused on understanding cost controls. He replied saying most of it had already been put out to the market, but mentioned:
    1. Mothballing of Namibian accommodation camp
    2. Lapse of Namibia and Vancouver leases
    3. Non-renewal or significant trimming of contractors
    4. Deferral of short term incentives for management in CY23, no prospect of further.

I mentioned I'd seen other companies convert cash salaries to future incentives to save cash but that idea was not engaged with in response.

He agreed with me that tax loss selling was not helpful but that no update outside of the one we are waiting for would put a floor under the SP. I disagreed and argued the psychological benefit of regular comms for twitchy retail holders. I want to see improved form of comms - for example, it wouldn't hurt to provide two paragraphs and a table summarising the net cash burn reduction rate of all those listed initiatives so it's all in one place rather than across 2 or 3 announcements.

I think the whining on this forum is beyond pathetic at times and revealing of either an agenda or little understanding that you don't talk about what's happening inside a deal until its done to protect your own position and to make sure the other side remains at the table. Having said that, manner, tone and even regularity of minor general updates would have potentially done a bit more to stave off half a*sed capital raises at basement prices. I still believe they are battling external forces mostly outside their control, and we still could succeed albeit under likely unfavourable terms.
    Last edited by EDTD: Yesterday, 09:23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $7.418K 3.050M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
166 202330691 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 81291287 48
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.