LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

General Discussion, page-1038

1. 2,389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 676
    the emerging sector of which LPD is part of has been hit by the downturn in production making investment a risky business I suspect given depressed LI prices are anticipated till 2028 that LPD along with others will find funding difficult over the next 2 years. In addition China have a mining presence in the South Americas and Africa and we will not be privy to their production I find it interesting that Europe are talking about tariffs for EVs from China indeed if we look at Australia Chinese manufacture EV s dominate the market. Europe had anticipated building converters for battery production but to date that along with Britains plans have been significantly delayed Covid played a large role and then we had emerging Geo Political conflict which has remained largely unresolved. The real strength of Ev even hybrid is the reduction in importation of fuel which accounts for a large cost to most nations for ENERGY , Australia is included in that number. So the investment required now to meet those objectives will be enormous and I suspect hydrogen or ammonia based fuels will become part of that story as well... Assuming LPD are successful with their tech in production it provides a unique opportunity to exploit a less contested resource the UAE are hoping to become large EV manufacturers and hopefully produce batteriees as well then LPD is a no brainer , THE JUST NEED FINANCE, which might take 12 months I think

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $2.618K 1.308M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 3088505 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 73001401 59
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.