LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

General Discussion, page-1099

1. 2,389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 676
    The Namibian Government have previously stated they will prefer strategic concentrators which reduces infrastructure costs and maximises the Namibian net royalty to exploit this rich region, LPD prefer DFC finance combined with tiered finance to get the whole show on the road so yes I understand the view you are presenting, finance is key and I feel LPD might be really pushing for a particular finance structure , pretty clear there is a lot ahead Court etc before anything is likely as access is key so hard to see how finance will be possible wading through the muddy water in front of us, until the legals are resolved without DFC they will still seek a pathway to finance its just the preferred lower rate finance, anyway just trying to present positives and remain confident the BOD have a clear view of whats required am quite well invested in this am even contemplating buying more, and most certainly I am concerned given the current Geo Political climate , not so much concerned with Li current market price

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $6.357K 2.140M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
92 94663887 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 82157491 45
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.