LPD 25.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

alternative sites , well if the current disruptive...

1. 2,378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 656
    alternative sites , well if the current disruptive confrontations have forced the price of fossil fuels up and given a recent trial in Australia between an EV and economical ICE car showed the ice car had lower fuel costs then imagine how the rest of the world is fairing , rising real estate prices , cost of goods and manufacturing all directly related to energy costs , oil in particular, then I think we will have an energy divide . If developed nations are to remain viable economically then dependency on fossil fuels must be reduced not just in respect of climate change but to create viable economic management of energy it seems politicians have only just awoken to the ongoing threat fossil fuels provide, LPD will hopefully be well placed to gain recognition of its potential to create a sustainable outcome across numerous sites {22 identified sites as I recall} and government intervention through financing might well be the answer to JV and positive outcomes for Europe in particular and a developing nation like Namibia . Cornish Lithium might have far more influence than previously though by investors perhaps the GOD had always anticipated this although Cornish like the rest of the Li world is in reality running behind schedule due to Covid and Wars , wars which are clearly emanating from oil producing countries without the reinforcement of a proper democracy China of course is probably enjoying its current monopoly status , things must change

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $21.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $4.865K 1.756M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
160 141041372 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 72515664 49
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.