LPD 25.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

"Why is every supposed negotiation shrouded in confidentiality,...

1. 864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1613
    "Why is every supposed negotiation shrouded in confidentiality, other companies generally shout it from the hilltops if they manage to start negotiations for finance or offtake, ..."

In my experience, all parties require confidentiality to protect their competitive position, ensuring their competitors, suppliers and customers do not undermine any negotiations.

I can't recall any company announcing they are in discussions for an off-take agreement with company X before there is agreed document (LOI or MOU). If you can share the list of "other companies", that would be useful.

JW has said in the past that LPD could sign MOUs or LOIs with gay abandon, but it's Terms Sheets and Supply Agreements that provide investors and the market with meaningful information. And I don't think the fact that the company is in discussions with prospective customers (which was mentioned at the AGM) warrants an ASX announcement. It's normal day-to-day business at this stage of the Project - an activity worth discussing in the Quarterly Report.

Returning to my original post, the LPD Quarterly Reports contain both a summary of activities undertaken over the previous quarter, but also discuss contemporary activities and how those activities may play out. That's why I find it useful investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $21.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $4.865K 1.756M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
160 141041372 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 72515664 49
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.