LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Coping with this is hard, we hit 0005 today so I assume most are...

1. 1,179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 136
    Coping with this is hard, we hit 0005 today so I assume most are going to start losing there mind about now. I've been here before (KDY demise) and I will probably get whacked again soon with it all once again in around 12 months.

A wise person once told me, buy your shares then value them at zero and you'll feel a lot better about it. You lost money buy spending it on stock when you bought it, as long as there is no buyer your stock is ALWAYS worthless unless you settle for the price you're offered.

Back in the dark ages of stock ownership people had to wait eons to hear back from companies and voyages they had invested in, you didn't have instantaneous execution of trades and constant perceived value updates. Do you watch the car in your garage depreciate over time from when you bought it?

Your actual stock certificate would just sit in a small folder or something like it in wherever you lived and that was that for the foreseeable future.

But yeah, if you plan to force sell in the short term then absolutely you lost money otherwise you might as well sit tight and try to make your peace with what's going on.

Unless we get torn from under stock wise by a hefty hostile takeover bid and the majority go with it we have 4 to 5 quarters left until we are finished. I have seen stocks to survive from this, LRS as an example but that's about it.

I highly reckon that the SP may crumble in the interim and we may get pushed into a suspension until further notice but the game doesn't really end until we are out of money and options.

It is what it is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.