LPD 33.3% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Hi Ktex, concerns due to unprecedented shortage of sulphuric...

1. 381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 220
    Hi Ktex, concerns due to unprecedented shortage of sulphuric acid. Sulphuric Acid is used in mining refineries such as Lynas rare earths refinery in Kalgoorlie. The BHP closure of their nickel refinery in Kal will cut the supply of acid to Lynas the west Australian reports this week. uranium uses sulphuric acid during extraction process at least at Kazatomprom and Uranium is on the rise...
    But remember BASF looking to produce sulphuric acid with a Cesium catalyst and BASF were sniffing round our pilot plant years ago. I like to think we can produce sulphuric acid on site going forward (which is planned a few years on from lithium initial production ) to avoid inflationary pressures on our cost curve C1 costs. Plus UAE best placed to provide Sulfur for this process. Our supply agreement isn't worth much if others agree to higher pricing or have deeper pockets. But not long ago we had no feedstock then we bought DL. then we had to find $4m... then Cornish lithium stepped in..... These guys JW and GJ are on to it, we just need to remain in the first half cost curves to be successful over the longer term and or have lithium and byproduct sake costs fixed to support the business. all my ramblings and research all IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.249K 451.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
156 133418836 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 70852303 48
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.19pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.