LPD 33.3% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

General Discussion, page-344

1. 2,378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 655
    to all the disgruntled holders. My holding in LPD is an eight figure holding its currently worth twice as much as my 2022 tax bill and is currently my only holding which I traded to get ,I am well underwater in terms of capital . While its been frustrating the delays I have reasons for holding , first being the high dependency on energy costs to mine and process Li which will negatively impact many traditional miners, the second is the patented processes, the third is it meets every criteria for sustainable mining and processing practice with relatively low energy use, lastly the number of identified sites , brownfield sites with the promise of full remediation spread across a potential world platform----- any suggestion of additional operations will drive this stocks price and its life cycle along with demand within its identified potential supply and production are unlike any mining operation today. The focus should not be on the UAE it should be a world arena of mica deposits China currently exploit the bulk of that market-------so simply put I am not prepared to sell ,unpleasant as waiting might be there is to much at stake if all the "I"s and "T"s are not crossed with appropriate oversight . YOUR CHOICE STAY OR LEAVE I AM STAYING IN THE BELIEF we have a world platform not one site

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.249K 451.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
156 133418836 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 70852303 48
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.19pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.