LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Quite reasonable expectations Ddog157. Bullrush who seems to...

1. 504 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 387
    Quite reasonable expectations Ddog157. Bullrush who seems to have gone quiet felt the only way to succeed was to build a factory in the US. I think to set up a mica refinery in the US is wishful thinking for now and well into the future. The yanks can't get their heads around spodumene refining on home soil, let alone Lepidolite, and Canada alone is sitting on mountains of spod. With Donald waiting in the wings to gain the presidency back, he has already vowed to get rid of the inflation reduction act. We have everything in place for Abu Dhabi, like it or lump it that is where we should stay .Of course OIMO.

I am beginning to think the stockpile deal is a no goer so far as well. They have been talking about doing this since April last year and at the beginning of the year we were supposed to have a term sheet signed waiting for a sale agreement, this seems to be on the drift as well . Our current stockpiles are quite low grade and may be only attracting a very subdued price offer considering the current oversupply of lithium.

I have said before the likes of Joe Lowry and Ken Brinstead CEO of Patriot consider lepidolite dirty feedstock for lithium production, because of Chinese practices. LPD is only at demonstration plant level and if the overall perception is of poor environmental outcomes producing lithium from mica, this would flow over to LPD and its endeavour to refine mica ore and thus its inability to achieve finance. Coupled with oversupply at the moment, adds to the problem . Abu Dhabi is swimming in dough, why else is there reluctance to fund us

Therefore I think it will be at best to gain a sale of some of the stockpiles closer to year's end as Ddog7 predicts. Already we are into the third month of this year. It is hurtling towards Christmas . What will it do to the SP? if the sale price is poor probably very little, if the price is good it might get a little boost for a short period of time

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.