LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

I don't like to be negative on the company, and I truly believe...

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    I don't like to be negative on the company, and I truly believe in thier tech,
    however, if we're honest, and look fairly and unbiased, the company have not delivered jack sh%t for three years,
    I want to believe that the company will deliver all that theve promised, but at this stage it's all over promised and under delivered, and I can't help but think now, that some of the previous deals like Cornish have been a case of good luck rather than good management.
    As for the stockpile deal, in my experience, those that put sunset clauses on deals, aren't really in the game of f@ck around and find out, so a three month extension seems sus,
    I'd love for the company to prove me wrong, however the communication to share holders is utter garbage.
    In4apenny asked some hard questions at the noosa mining conference, and I can't help but feel that with the responses joe gave, joe would make a brilliant politician.
    Im not trying to down ramp, I bought into this company at the ATH 3 years ago and have dollar cost averaged down since, taken park in dilution events, and have been rewarded with contempt, bullsh%t and 0% results from the company. I truly feel for those that have been on this roller coaster longer than I. I understand it's a risk, I believe in the tech, I'm not sure I believe in the management.

AIMO NFA DYOR GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.