LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

I love the positive sentiment, and that you hold the company in...

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    I love the positive sentiment, and that you hold the company in high regard. Excellent.
    I couldnt give a fk about the managment or what they've 'achieved'.

Im sold on the tech, its a proven small platform for a high grade lithium output, great by-products from operations that sit squarely in a US critical mineral supply list.
    I think one byproduct is certain phosphate to replace natural depreciting returns in arible soil for agricultural farming, fkn bueno.
    I havent sold out because of the tech, once in found out what they have patents on and where they hold the patents, Ive bought Ms in shares as I'm convinced this is the future of lithium chemical processing.

I agree with the sentiment that 'Rome wasn't built in a day' but I'm sure as shit Emporers where not saying 'finished next quater' every damn quater,
    when I say the communication is utter garbage, it's not quantity I take issue, it's the quality.
    There is a sentiment that is used in my industry, if it's not right 'fix it with marketing', pretty little slides and non scaled graphs makes shit look like it's moving and that we're getting some where, sentences written to incite share holder speculation (positive or negative), sorry not buying, peddle the speccy shit elsewhere

Be honest put together the actual Business position and be clear. I'll take my 90% hit and eat the shit sandwich if the company comes out and says, finance is cooked, these are the deals, this is what were doing and it's going to take X years longer, here are the mile stones and actually stick to them, great!,

Also, has everyone just forgiven and forgotten 'great news to come out of the UAE COP28'. It's passed what happed team, what was the result? Where's that little update. Thus contempt, 'hey we will have news at end of year' ......fkn silence.
    also comparing my disgruntled post to the slather of crap bulrush posts was abit rough.

TLDR
    Pissed at management, love the tech, im hanging in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $4.782K 1.654M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
183 228641361 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 54299178 34
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.45pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ 592630
Last updated 12.11pm 17/05/2024 ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.