LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Mate I dont expect things to happen overnight, finance...

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Mate I dont expect things to happen overnight, finance aquisition sold in quaterly amounts over a three year period, seems a bit old hat, no?
    I dont touch marketing personally, 'fix it with marketing' its a phrase used in prototyping when it doesnt go right but achieves something.
    my other holds are facing similar issues in delayed financing, fine, they too are employing differnetial raw product processing (notable not LIT) theyre clearer and actually hit their targets, well alteast communicate appropriately when they dont.
    As i said i want this to work, I believe in the tech, im too stiiting in a redwash,
    Market problems, market issues, cost of capital, a monk farted in tibet so the finace will be next qtr, rinse and repeat, and in 4 months time they have to do a cap raise/dilution event, how many buyers at 80% loss you reakon will take part?
    Also 'Rome wasnt built in a day' cool, were not building Rome, we building a chem plant in the UAE, sense of scale... abit different.
    Also can you please clarify the point "read reports by Kel and Logzy" I'm unsure what this staments intent is
    cheers

NFA AIMO DYOR GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $4.08K 1.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
177 220561424 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 54304714 34
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.