LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

General Discussion, page-401

1. 3,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 614
    LOL, you obviously dont know me. Most definatly not here downramping just really had enough of this mob but as i have said many times before I am not selling at a loss, i will go down with the ship if need be.
    If you dont like people calling these guys out for their non performance and think its just downramping or bagging the company then thats just bad luck. One cannot deny all their shortcomings to date and i dont believe they have given long term shareholders what they deserve or what they have promised.!!

Until something changes and they start kicking goals my view of them will remain the same, Im sorry but i dont posess the rose colored glasses that some of you do.

DeWirral summed it up absolutley perfectly so ill borrow this line from him and repeat it as my own...

I sincerely hope im wrong, and finance is just around the corner and that my skepticism proves me to be nothing more than an asshole. In that case everyone wins, but until that point i will remain critical of the snr management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.