LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

What a load of bollocks/BS @cophot.As you continue with a...

1. 1,477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1031
    What a load of bollocks/BS @cophot.

As you continue with a narrative of management under performance is clearly defined by your post.
    Frankly it sounds like the words are coming from a Karen, who is shilling BS to the readers.

The article is validation of the depth LPD’s management has influenced the US government and departments.
    So much so the government points out the products produced by our tech and the US deficit in these strategic products.

Dress it up as much as you want into the negative yet everyone that has read the US governments article can see the truth of how much LPD is essential to the US strategic advantage. I mean why would the US be touting LPD products if we were insignificant to the US’s strategic plan.
    If LPD doesn’t play such a role then why would the US ADVERTISE LPD’s ROLE IN DELIVERING PRODUCTS THE US HAS ON THEIR 35 MINERALS
    CRITICAL TO “NATIONAL SECURITY”
    Those are the words of the US department.

I personally would rather investors digging into the source from where the information reside’s and not from a down ramping nim who clearly has an agenda.

Everone should trust but verify by DYOR

I also think that it isn’t a coincidence the International TRADE Administration has updated released of this information so close to LPD’s funding solution.

Information flows more and more, closer to the event occurring.

A great month ahead for LPD IMPOV.

LT-B1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $7.129K 2.168M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 8371294 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 50178050 49
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 16.7 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ 2102744
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.