LPD 33.3% 0.4¢ lepidico ltd

well here we are with the foundations of a business, lets...

1. 2,364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 628
    well here we are with the foundations of a business, lets pretend this is a custom designed house with all the foundations laid and a precariuos situation of finance to actually build this bespoke masterpiece, whats the land worth with its unique foundations well probably far less than a block of land without the foundations because they are worthless without the house. I have been in this situation many times and have missed out on fortunes , I thought it would be different this time with all the excitement a whole sector moving and you look at relative values and tell yourself well. it defies logic but must be fair value. This is the dilemma we all face with stocks. The value of the entire emerging Li sector has been driven down with a background of unprecedented events that have created unexpected delays , while many are scared and selling and others are selling to buy entitlements there are still others who will be buying because this cycle has been repeated numerous times in other emerging producers of almost anything. Every time I have exited a stock in this position I have lost the greatest of the momentum as it moves to production. The conversations on this forum are no different to those others all driven by fear and greed. It might be inconvenient but two years can make an enormous difference , 4 years with established production can be the dream of a lifetime . I sold FMG when it was in this same position of doubt barely a producer and yet if I had held for 4 years longer I would have recovered my entire investment in dividends, PLS sold did well but 4 years more would have quadrupled ,the did well ,to something extraordinary there are others. ,So choices are simple stay or leave I believe LPD have every chance of success the foundations are laid we just need a plant to get underway I will not be selling until they are a producer the ESC credentials alone are incredible and its hard to imagine once established as a credible entity there will most likely be more plants which is a very different scenario to a traditional mining operation , LPD is a chemical company not a miner as such and its operations can be potentially replicated across numerous sites around the globe thats what makes this different.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $30.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $46.03K 15.33M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 531077 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 37946829 39
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 16.7 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ 3398805
Last updated 15.59pm 01/05/2024 ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.