LPD 14.3% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Surely you can do the simple maths that is required to verify...

1. 484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 363

Surely you can do the simple maths that is required to verify the realistic or practical capability of LPD moving its project to The US. at this point in time. They are spending over $2millilon a quarter as of the end of March, we are half way through the June quarter, they raised just over 2million in the CR, in 6 weeks we are very likely to be back where started before the CR regards cash in hand.

We either have to raise again, ore continue to spend down the cash left, another CR in 6 weeks will cost money and raise nothing, don't need your crystal ball to predict that outcome. We had around 3.4 million at the end of March, if we are around that figure again by end of June, continuing to spend at that rate will leave us with around 1.4 million end of September. However remember they have earmarked $1.4 million for due diligence regarding the loan, so along with other normal spend rate for LPD that leaves $0 by the end of September . We will still have $3.9 million of the credit facility that was set up.

That will be mostly gone by end of the year leaving maybe around $1.9 million in kitty if no finance is forthcoming, that is why Lepidico announcement said they would have enough money to get to 2025 with the minimum gained in the recent raise, reading between the lines which is what you have to do when dealing with LPD announcements, they might last till 2025 but be virtually defunct .

So how do you propose we go about changing the pathway to the US will help us now, we would need to be there and success for all applications for construction and achieve finance virtually by the end of September at the latest that's why I keep harping its too late to do that now. You continually harp US is the way to go . Its all about the comment made by the mad Hatter in the wizard of Oz. " I'm late, I'm late for a very important date, I'm late,I'm late,I'm late I'm late----I am late. Putting it another way we are done if we don't get finance for UAE in a few short months, certainly before year's end, coming up fast.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.108K 342.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 44547913 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 80033672 58
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ 5199278
Last updated 13.46pm 27/05/2024 ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.