LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Because he/she like everyone else is probably staring at a...

1. 1,132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Because he/she like everyone else is probably staring at a massive paper loss and doesn’t want to lock in a sell when there is still a modest chance at getting a funding deal somewhere this year. Either that or a strategic placement to fuel the wages, keeping everything on hold for another 12 months while everyone else gets gutted. For the record we also cannot produce now even if the prices were good. LPD needs time to construct Phase 1. Prices may recover in one or two years that it takes to build. External market estimators and economists are not always correct.

I see people that repeatedly say that LPD is done for and media saying the whole EV space is collapsing which let’s face it is a narrative that has been going on for years now and I get left thinking with LPD.

“How can a company drag on 3 to 4 years consulting companies on finance with an off take secured, everything permitted and ready, still getting unsolicited communication from other potential partners etc and still walk away with nothing”.

I find it hard to believe that we’re honestly just going to run out of money completely and just get wiped from the earth.

We are not like every other miner, we have a unique trait set that can’t be replicated and or substituted by other companies, that’s critical to our competitiveness amongst our peers.

I would agree with others here that something has to give somewhere, management hasn’t been dealing with crickets. In addition they kept mentioning Phase 2 regularly in the reports, you don’t talk or even think about any second plants unless you have something ready or almost ready for the first one yes? I’ve always found this a very off signal. We are too close to the end, and a new beginning.

Particularly when you’re in a tight spot, exhaust every option available to you first before keeling over like a dead dog in the street.

I personally think we may get delayed for another 12 months but someone will at least keep the lights on in the meantime if Shareholders cannot do it, or won’t.

Cheap SP placement on the way as a last resort?

Either way, the nightmare continues.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $13.15K 4.385M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
65 71184949 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 64739849 66
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ 32430000
Last updated 15.40pm 06/06/2024 ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.