LPD 33.3% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Hey Ddog157. Starting at the top, addressing your points:• I...

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2079
    Hey Ddog157. Starting at the top, addressing your points:

• I didn't say I'm "puzzled by poster's frustration and disappointment through lack of progress." Surely all LTHs are frustrated and disappointed! Probably more so, the longer we've held. To repeat, it's been a long slog. I said I've been puzzled by many posters recently expressing it, just when both macro and micro are hopefully turning the corner.

• Of course shareholders have the right to question a company's board and management, and should do so, keeping clear-eyed and well-abreast of company affairs. The language in the post I responded to was just a bit strong and bordering on defamatory. As EDTD recently suggested here, hopefully the poster in question has addressed their concerns to management. Hopefully too, those long awaited announcements will soon assist in renewing their convictions held when they first invested 3 years ago.

• To your question on the possible sale of our stockpiles: "So why else would the company go down this path unless they were having issues securing the full finance package?" As suggested by someone else, possibly to nudge along sovereigns in the UAE to finalise Lepidico's ownership structure?

• Re "shareholder guesswork, hypotheticals and speculation packed into each quarterly," I don't believe management are stumbling, but carefully walking a tightrope between keeping shareholders informed and being bound by numerous NDAs.

• Re P2: imo, management are well-progressed on Phase 2 if they've taken the time to review 66 submissions, organised incentive packages with both state and county authorities and subsequently narrowed the list of possible sites down to 2. Over the past few years, discussions on Phase 2 progression and opportunity has been a reassuring component (to me) that P1 is steadily on course, complete with the US government's interest and backing. But as you say, we can agree to disagree.

To your last sentence, I too hope you are wrong. Haha. As with all things, time will tell.

This evening will answer your question "So what kind of funding arrangement will it be in your opinion and when?" Cheers.
    Last edited by kellectric: 06/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.2¢ $296.2K 98.77M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
157 208699235 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 6665000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ 10063373
Last updated 15.58pm 07/06/2024 ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.