IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

@mattstambe You’ve purposely and consistently indulged in a...

1. 933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1446
    @mattstambe

You’ve purposely and consistently indulged in a character assassination of the CEO, Joel Latham without any basis for doing so.

You’ve been offered an opportunity to meet in person to discuss your concerns but avoided this option and persisted with your baseless attacks.

I can assure you that the company has been monitoring your activity and they hold the view that your posts are defamatory. As a consequence I understand they are exploring legal options to address your actions.

That’s the problem with being a keyboard warrior. You think you can just do whatever you like behind an anonymous handle, but there are consequences to defamation.

I draw your attention to the recent case with Stock Swami (Tolga Kumova vs Alan Davison) which sets a precedent for your actions. The court ruled that Alan Davis repeatedly defamed Tolga Kumova and that Mr Kumova was entitled to be vindicated and to be seen to be vindicated. Mr Davis was ordered to pay damages of $275,000 and his legal costs would have easily been more than than that. Mr Davis may end up having to pay for Mr Kumova’s costs too. And there were QC’s everywhere.

You’ve crossed the line Matt and that could end up being very costly for you. Don’t bother trying to delete your posts as I’m told the company already has copies.

By the way, the court will order your identity to be disclosed if it progresses. Perhaps you’ll have an opportunity to explain yourself to Joel after all, in court.

Incidentally I notice you’ve adopted a similar stance on other stocks on HC. This could get really messy…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.