IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

general discussion, page-18

1. 933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1446
    Thanks for the response and I appreciate we may have different views on this topic while holding the same opinion on the prospects of IHL.

From my perspective, everyone on a public forum is entitled to an opinion, but not defamation. Not only does the Company have a right to defend its reputation but as a major shareholder in the business I absolutely expect that to happen.

While @mattstambe is trash talking a person (Joel) that he doesn’t even know, that person (Joel) has taken IHL from a $4m market cap to +$700m at its highs. He’s been capable enough to deliver that result and also get someone like Robert Clark on the board and also Paul Liknaitzky.

That’s the difference between a leader and a keyboard warrior, but I guess that will all become obvious in time.

Perhaps it’s time that posters on public forums take responsibility for their words. To many people are cavalier about how they behave on HC and Twitter. Matt can review the Swami case and consider whether he’s still comfortable with the public statements he’s made.

And once again, it’s not taking up anyone’s time or focus, nor is it creating “friction” or “ruffling” management. It’s a simple matter that’s easily addressed in the normal course of business without any distraction on what needs to be accomplished.

The best outcome would be for Matt to focus on something more constructive.
    Last edited by MickeyMantle536: 10/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.