PAM 0.00% 16.0¢ pan asia metals limited

What’s concerning here is the continual wording that comes out...

1. 570 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    What’s concerning here is the continual wording that comes out of the promotional YouTube videos the only real insight we have to company progression other than announcements. Statements like imminent, coming soon, next few weeks, very soon. All for what false hope and utter bs if anything. I raised this with Paul at the investor roadshow in Melbourne about 12 months ago. I Asked why don’t you actually state a few months later than when you expect these milestones and deliver on time or even early rather than the rubbish he and Pam have served up over the last year. Anyway he said investors and future investors are looking for these certain milestones so he is simply stating when they should be achieved with the knowledge at hand. the strategy isn’t working the initial mre was delayed and now this just for an update to not be here mid September is a piss take and people are fair enough fed up taking what they have moving on as the whole global economy can take a hit let alone penny stocks like this. In my 2 years of holding I haven’t been as frustrated or disappointed as now. Admittedly Paul and Pam have achieved a lot and I’m proud of this but quite frankly it isn’t enough and the current strategy to promote the companies benefits and sell it as a great company mind you I believe it is aren’t working.

still undervalued and a good buy at 30 million actually laughable but you have to wonder why we are valued here.
    tick tick tick tick tick

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.