PAM 0.00% 16.0¢ pan asia metals limited

Reached out to Paul through email with the subject being...

1. 570 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Reached out to Paul through email with the subject being shareholder views to date and just briefly summarised my thoughts on how things are going. Was good to get a prompt response from him. I must say his investor relations in that sense are second to none and whenever I’ve had a valid query and or thought he has made the effort to get back to me which is reassuring and goes a decent way to showing the type of person andceo he is. Interestingly he raised codelco recently offering LPI 380 million for their Chile lithium asset. Ours is much bigger but I said to him means nothing until it’s proven ground and drilled to a point but still pretty exciting nonetheless. Their share price is up well over 100% the past 2 months or so while many have gone backwards. Disappointing to see our share price where it is no doubt but very unfairly valued and it won’t take much to get us back up and about. Can’t help an undesirable market and retail selling petty amounts bringing us down big percentages. Personally put in more at 20 cents and happy about it with a 2 year timeline just on that parcel. Hold much more at a much higher entry price unfortunately. Our time will come would much prefer to be buying rather than selling now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.