BOQ 0.17% $5.83 bank of queensland limited.

Just a bit of may be what's wrong with BOQ, Today i was wanting...

1. 278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Just a bit of may be what's wrong with BOQ, Today i was wanting to put a sum of money into turn deposit ( seeing BOQ interest rate was better than other banks at 5% for 6 months) It was a absolute horrible experience, contemplated just going back to other bank and taking the lesser rate, Had a bank cheque with first name middle initial and last name on the cheque, had driver's licence, utility bill all had only the middle initial but the teller would not take or open turn deposit account, why need proof of what the middle initial was. seriously then it took no exaggeration half a hour to open term deposit it gets better there was only one teller because they were short staff for real! Take a step back was told to come back or make appointments to open turn deposit, when I said come back tomorrow told that was no good because they would be short staff come back Friday seriously, I don't have to go to work or do anything else. That's why I sorted it to day, when it mature more then likely be going elsewhere had to see what the banking side was like seeing that I have shares in it, maybe the directors should walk into a branch and get first hand experience of what the average customer has to put up with.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.83
Change
-0.010(0.17%)
Mkt cap ! $3.856B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.85 $5.88 $5.80 $18.66M 3.150M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 44990 $5.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.83 15739 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.