WA1 0.00% $18.84 wa1 resources ltd

@$$$$$$$$ Will you please stop. You are embarrassing yourself....

1. 9,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17697
    @$$$$$$$$ Will you please stop. You are embarrassing yourself. Overburden is a natural course of mining to get to the ore body, as is controlling waste in production as not ore is payable mineral.

Now, please define why you think the WA1 resource is deemed Inferred. After you embarrass yourself I will give you the answer below - but here is a clue, drill spacing and geological confidence are associated and that provides a guage as to when a resource is put in the Inferred, Indicated and Measured category.

You then do economic studies to determine what part of the Indicated and Measured resource moves to the Proven and Probable category. The MRE is a geological concept, when you define Proven and Probable you are in a economic feasibility stage, here WA1 is still working on the MRE - getting to an Indicated and Measured resource.

I posted yesterday on SUM - you might try to also understand what I posted and how SUM have currently assayed which seems to be confusing yourself.

I don't hold either stock btw but posting as an observer. Now back to drill spacings and maybe why WA1 is doing a CR - infill drilling to get to Indicated and Measured resources before it can start financial studies. You can do scoping studies on Inferred resources but scoping studies are not a PFS or DFS. PFS and DFS studies can only be done with Indicated and Measured resources only.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6302/6302266-07273f245917127ef62add0bfd623166.jpg

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.