WA1 1.23% $15.25 wa1 resources ltd

General discussion, page-10291

1. 115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    I've been thinking about the next value catalyst that drives a step change in valuation (beyond the drift into the high 20's that I'm expecting over the next few months) i.e. what new information might be released that further de-risks the project. We have (great) volume of resource (MRE) and (great) recovery (albeit initial Mets), it's shallow and I suspect funding won't be a problem (inst debt / cheap Govt debt). The big one for some folks seems to be market related, specifically can demand absorb the addition of Luni volumes. Personally, I see the market as being supply constrained but appreciate others see Niobium as a niche metal with limited growth potential (they're wrong )

So......I wonder if now is the time for Paul and Co to chase some initial offtake agreements. Success here would signal a broader appetite and confidence from the demand side that might diminish the fears preached by the demand bears and calm the big instos. Now, I don't want to lose too much exposure to potential price upside in the medium term (such as what might be provided by battery uptake), so such agreements can include price floors or "right of first refusal" terms that keep the advantage firmly with WA1. I'm starting to think offtakes are the final piece of the puzzle that solidify Luni as one of the great discoveries of the past 10 years.

Keen to here the collective view of this, including opposing positions. Cheers all
    Last edited by Tok12: 11/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.25
Change
-0.190(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $989.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.50 $16.10 $15.22 $3.836M 245.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 260 $15.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.28 99 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WA1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.