WA1 0.30% $13.46 wa1 resources ltd

No I do not want a takeover at all naydoe … I am like you and...

1. 4,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224
    No I do not want a takeover at all naydoe … I am like you and want maximum value and I am a strong holder

I am just talking about the stock to other interested investors

and the share price has been smashed lately so I was just saying it makes sense to launch the takeover during that weakness. Will it come. I doubt it but all those posts show that azure went for $3 billion pre jorc and somebody could get the whole province by acquiring two asx listed stocks for that amount.

I am sure all those institutions would accept $28 per share if it was offered this week. Tail might accept, datt might and regal probably would accept.

I don’t think Paul and management would accept as they have grabbed the land in the Northern Territory. This comes with expenses so it looks like they are in for the long haul.

tradedemon won’t accept and I have been the most honest person on this site highlighting I have sold 200 shares lol . I need that higher share price mate.

and one more thing. You said deposits like this don’t come around very often. You are bloody correct and why wouldn’t Gina and Ellison like to get their hands on the province for as cheap as possible.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.46
Change
-0.040(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $884.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.51 $13.74 $13.29 $746.9K 55.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 343 $13.43

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.47 409 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.01pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WA1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.