WA1 6.16% $14.65 wa1 resources ltd

General discussion, page-10516

1. 9,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8450
    One aspect I've been a bit critical of, has been the lack of information about where we are drilling next in the exploratory phase, basically for continuations/extensions of Luni.

After yesterdays results from ENR and other recent announcements from them painting a further picture of where mineralisation is occurring in the area, perhaps our geologists wanted to incorporate some of that information before further plans enacted.

Given that all finds so far seem to be in close proximity to the major faults, then I hope e see some further exploration along the Endurance fault to the South East right up to the boundary of our tenements, plus some drilling on the other side of the Endurance fault.

I've commented before about how the mineralisation appears to be found in areas around the Lake Mackay quartzite and Carrington suite granitic gneiss (not the Dwarf Well granite in the south west), both of which occur on both sides of the Endurance fault.

Hopefully within the next week, now that the cap raise is put to bed, we get some detailed information on near term drilling plans over the remainder of the year, along with some more juicy mineralised assay results.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.65
Change
0.850(6.16%)
Mkt cap ! $950.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.11 $14.71 $13.98 $3.732M 259.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 926 $14.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.65 1679 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WA1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.