WA1 1.33% $14.86 wa1 resources ltd

How are we even acknowledging this guy he hasnt mentioned...

1. 120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    How are we even acknowledging this guy he hasnt mentioned anything related to WA1. At least trolls in the past or non believers share potential ressons that increase the risk of our investments. This guy has simply called people Nervous bullls lol. Stonks mate do you look at fundamentals or are you a sentiment investor? Like Sentiment is an important part of investing but the Fundementals are crucial for long term investments (which is what most of us are). Whats your thoughts on the fundamentals of WA1 because in my opinion they couldnt be much better considering our market cap?
    I am invested purely on the basis that this is going to mine (unless takeover) and we will overcome the battle of Luni's remoteness. The only risk that concerns me is our entry to the market and the price remaining steady (I strongly believe Niobium demand and price is on the up but due to the constrained nature of the market there is a small risk).
    What do we see as price catalysts for the short term? The main one I see besides something rogue like funding or cornerstone investment would be a plan by managemet or some sort of timeline about pur future. What would justify us reaching a new ATH? Currently it appears many think the next run will just happen as we have been 'pushed down' whilst certainly a possible scenario to play devils advocate couldnt the price have previously have been pushed up? Whilst I believe we are significantly undervalued we are at our current price for a reason. There could be many reason why we are at $15.76 such as:
    A pushdown
    Many potential investors dont understand niobium
    Some potential investors arent confident in the short term and are waiting on an announcement or a change of sentiment.
    The main thing I struggle to understand is how the price got to $23.20 with no Mets or MRE released and post release we are $15.76. The Mets definitely exceeded expectations and was a significant derisking event and imo the biggest risk we had to face. Luni is definitely going to mine (imo) due to the sheer size, grade and shallow depth of our resource the price. What does it matter if the price is lower than we hoped in the short term. Last time I checked all of our recent announcements have been major positives (excluding cap raise).
    Certainly not a requirement for management but releasing a plan and current progress/thoughts on water, electricity, transport etc would be great for us and help steady a few of the shareholders. A Q and A or investor presention would also help. I have full confidence in management whether they do any of this or not. Nerves are an important part of investing, without them it means you mustn't see any potential risk or downside to your investment.
    Hotcopper should never be used as a tool for deciding investments, listening to holders or non holders. I think it is best used to support your own research and come to your own decision. I am sitting here invested in WA1 as a result of my research which many of the contributors have assited me by finding broker data, articles, posts on other sources, opinions and calculations. I am invested in a belief this goes to mine (or takeover) due to current metrics of the project and the strong management team. Best of luck to all have a great rest of the weekend

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.86
Change
-0.200(1.33%)
Mkt cap ! $963.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.27 $15.44 $14.80 $5.294M 353.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1857 $14.86

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.88 50 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WA1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.