WA1 1.12% $14.97 wa1 resources ltd

General discussion, page-10843

1. 2ic
    5,923 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4975
    I didn't say they thought the bubble was about to burst, I said "They also seemed to be wrong footed with the depth of sellers moving on..." Just because the team in charge of their WA1 investment thought $17 was a good price to cover their earlier net sales and a bit more doesn't mean they are infallible. regal's reputation on share registers is terrible frankly... they will brutally sell you down and sell out if and when they think the time is right, maybe they are re-thinking their actions as we post?

Nb isn;t a commodity meme for WA1, just most of the other fashion stocks. The point I was making regards rare earths, is that if too many new mines want to supply a small market then the price can and often does go low for a long time until enough entrants are squeezed out of decide not to develop. Last thing WA1 want is another 1 or 2 large deposits with similar margins as Luni being discovered and all moving to development at the same time... the only outcome there would a nasty price fall that might lift demand to soak up some new supply, but will cruel all project's returns and company share prices (eg rare earths... same, same but different, it's an analogy only).

You're welcome

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.