WA1 8.81% $16.31 wa1 resources ltd

About a month ago I thought myself very lucky when I picked up...

1. 8,904 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8163
    About a month ago I thought myself very lucky when I picked up another 500 at just below $15 and didn't have funds to buy more, but yesterday after checking into a motel went and looked at commsec to see us back down below $15, so I put an order in for another couple of thousand during the closing auction, thanks to ENR for the cash...
    Wife and I on holidays for a few days. Just looked in to see that WA1 has already paid for the holiday, just on those bought yesterday LOL...

So much trash on the forum it's all hard to follow, but IMHO a lot of it is deliberate to help worry holders out of their positions when the big boys are buying, like in the last couple of weeks.

People talk of dumb money and smart money, but there is a lot of smart money posting on this forum from those that have been holding and helping themselves to a bit more on these fairly regular pullbacks in price..

I'm pretty confident yesterday was the bottom, a double bottom with 5 or so weeks ago as the pattern now looks technically correct, and symmetrical as well (14 trading days up then back down, including the TH day).
    There will be plenty of technical traders that see this setup, and the break up today as confirmation of change in trend to back up, just like all those in the know here knew would happen.

BTW the corporate presentation on Monday looked like nothing new and just putting everything known together in the one presentation....... I'm wondering if this was a clearing of the decks for the next big kicker announcement....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$16.31
Change
1.320(8.81%)
Mkt cap ! $1.057B
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.07 $16.50 $14.91 $6.876M 435.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3041 $16.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$16.35 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WA1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.