WA1 3.14% $14.50 wa1 resources ltd

then overlay the whole critical mineral dynamic @Novac and it...

1. 288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    then overlay the whole critical mineral dynamic @Novac and it 'should' be a tinder box. You just wonder why there is not a more immediate incentive and uptake for literally every manufacturer that uses batteries in their products to see the benefits. Whether manufacturing lags or other barriers to entry but hopefully the benefits are so large that these are overcome in the near future. I also note that some of the battery leaders such as Echion (backed by CBMM) have lodged patents for their tech but surely patents will prove a small barrier for broader adoption if they can configure outside this.

Also might be of interest but see the link attached for an interesting summary of the critical mineral situation in the US from back in May: Welcome to the critical mineral craze, K Street - E&E News by POLITICO (eenews.net).

You would think that confirming the US investor might help launch us in line with @Naydoe's teacup handle chart assessment. Given that the AFR reported that at least some of the recent CR participants were from the US, perhaps we will see this revealed in the near future, or maybe there is an even bigger investment to be pursued. Direct US Gov or DOD investment would be the ultimate outcome I imagine.

Also, I got a copy of the Top 50 holders post-CR placement but it doesn't reveal who the unnamed recent new holders are. Everything is through the big trading nominees. I will not post it here as mgt requested it be kept in confidence but any holder can also directly request a copy from Tom Hunter, the GM corporate & finance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.50
Change
-0.470(3.14%)
Mkt cap ! $940.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.77 $15.00 $14.32 $2.470M 170.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 533 $14.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.52 1748 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WA1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.