WA1 5.04% $15.45 wa1 resources ltd

@Naydoe .... Short answer is probably not.. WA1 were looking for...

1. 9,065 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8428
    @Naydoe .... Short answer is probably not..

WA1 were looking for IOCG's originally which has the copper content usually associated with a magnetic high, whereas copper porphyry's are often associated with lower magnetics but not necessarily 'magnetic lows'.

https://www.sgb.gov.br/pdac/media/critical_minerals_potential.pdf
    If you have a look at this link of critical minerals potential of Brazil, you can see there are no copper prospects anywhere near Araxa. It seems like that the potential of carbonatite rich areas are for Niobium, REEs and phosphate, not copper. Of course there will always be some minor hits of anything turning up in any area of mineral concentration, but the likelihood of a major copper discovery in the area I would think very limited.

I'm keen on a few holes on the South side of the Endurance fault looking for Niobium, around the Northern end of Sambhar, likewise to the North of Urmia, where the magnetics are 'lower' but the gravity is high. (pg 124 of prospectus 4/2/22).

One aspect I noticed about the ENR announcement today is that they haven't sent any assays for priority testing from their eastern copper target, which is not overly encouraging.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.