WA1 2.20% $12.98 wa1 resources ltd

General discussion, page-11776

1. 277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    you are all over it nayds as usual. I’m obviously biased but agree $40 fair value today, but here we are sitting under $13??!!! Not for long hopefully. By year end with updated mre and Mets?? Add $10. once enviro and traditional owner agreement locked in? Who knows but worth a lot more. Those last two are key. Market already knows the resource size and likely mets outcome.

trouble is the majors that want the resource don’t appear to want to pay fair value unless they are forced to, or until it’s nearly fully de-risked. Much cheaper and easier for them to let mgt do the hard yards to de-risk and/or use bots to play games with the SP to extract the remaining retail holding at a massive discount.

no way that regal will be selling into asx300 listing any less than the CR and preferably higher than the MSCI price. If I was them I would like to see at least a $10 increase in the next 5w…. Just need a hit on P2 or a solid Mets update as the trigger. Or the bots need to creep us up $2 a week from here….

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.