WA1 0.22% $13.65 wa1 resources ltd

General discussion, page-11916

1. 212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    I think these other niobium hopefuls will struggle to get funding to build a mine on what they have even before WA1 came about. Probably never get the appropriate money needed. I mean they are struggling right now despite being shovel ready like we arent but still cant secure loans. And the Luni discovery now will only exacerbate that struggle. Read this interview with Niocorp CEO and how they need 1.2mill to build and looking to loan 800mill of that by banks. They are struggling to prove they are worth this loan with their 0.5% grades. And this is an American company that the US government wants to bring critical metal supply under control, but they cant get funding. apparently a European Auto company is looking into making up a big chunk of that money but havent committed. Im sure they have heard about WA1 by now and re-evaluating things about where to invest their money for niobium. The last question asked and the CEOs answer reminded me of how Paul said "time is the enemy" well time has defeated Niocorp and their ambition to develop Elk creek project after fart arsing around too long. Because there is a new sheriff in town now with WA1 and i think this Luni discovery puts a nail in the coffin for Niocorps attempts to raise 1.2mill with 800mill of that being debt trying to secure big loan from banks who will do their due dilegence based on stinky 0.5%

Ill try attach interview, its interesting to hear the struggles of other niobium guys who are struggling to go into production and the reason. I think thats why Paul is prioritising definition of the high grade zone of 2.1% from inferred to indicated, as it craps all over niocorps 0.5%, that would really mean alot securing money when they see "hey forget these 0.5% tryhards, those cats over in WA have 2.1% 'indicated' and further met work showing good recovery ability over higher areas now than the one sample in June Met.
    Time is heaps important and im confident Paul is prioritising the critical path items wisely as not to delay production.
    Niocorps ambitions to go into development have become stale fart. Paul is fresh, Wa1 is new sheriff in town most impressive deposit behind CBMM and with good use of time our resource is in prime position to be considered most viable niobium option to fund into production.

Sorry Wurlich, but im extremely confident that we are the fresh niobium option globally now, and Niocorp and others are just stale fart hanging around!

You know what i mean by stale fart hanging around

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.65
Change
0.030(0.22%)
Mkt cap ! $885.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.75 $13.97 $13.41 $2.589M 188.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1417 $13.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.73 150 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WA1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.