WA1 3.97% $15.73 wa1 resources ltd

I'm noticing all the pretenders, sorry explorers, looking for...

1. 8,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8315
    I'm noticing all the pretenders, sorry explorers, looking for Niobium are starting to wither. RCR started their drilling at the 'premium' target 5 weeks ago, and no news, no priority samples sent to lab etc, and the SP being sold off.
    SUM, being sold down on them doing everything except drilling the targets, speculators/investors are mostly not stupid and can read between the lines, likewise SGQ being sold off today down 10% on big volume.

Even our close neighbour in ENR, which IMHO is the most likely candidate to find a good quantity of high grade oxidised mineralisation continues to drift without really positive news.

DRE being another with a bit of small additions of Niobium, nothing to get overly excited about, and now drifting back in price like the rest of them. Anyone I've missed out??

It's simple; because CBMM exist with their large, high grade Araxa deposit, only others with both scale and grade have a hope of being treated seriously in the market. CBMM could decide at anytime to start selling Niobium for $20k/t to put others out of business, and destroy the point of looking for Niobium, for anyone else, except WA1. We have both the scale and grade.

Everyone else needs many millions of tonnes of high grade weathered, preserved mineralisation to get a look in. ENR is easily the closest to having 'something' reasonable, but so far just satellite pits for whatever Luni mine gets set up. No-one else seems to have a hope of finding many millions of tonnes of high grade mineralisation.

Be very, very, wary of those claiming a little bit of high grade mineralisation, anywhere. It seems they are just pump and dumps, good for a very short term trade if you can get in before the hype. This is especially so for those with a small narrow find of a stray dyke.

I can remember buying into a hyped up stock on the back of the PGE hype around CHN. this other company had some great PGE grades in a long thin dyke or fissure, of only 5-15m in width, but extending for many kilometers. It even had a great sounding MRE. yet it totally bombed, as platinum and palladium prices crashed, going from over 80c to under 3c. (POD for anyone interested). To me the most interesting aspect was that if they had a 100m wide X 1,500m long deposit, the SP would have exploded upwards, but with a 10m X 15,000m deposit, it still sits there with no-one really interested. Anything thin but very long is nowhere as near interesting as a decent wide deposit, of anything..

WA1 have a large compact deposit, 2,500m long around 1,000m wide, it makes the mining so easy with one large pit, even the shape of the deposit works in our favor..

Eventually when all/most of the others have fallen by the wayside, attention should again turn to what WA1 are finding, compared to all the others not finding anything worthwhile.

Perhaps Paul is waiting for a few more duds from others before releasing some more mundane infill drilling finds of "40m X 4.5%", "50m X 3.4%", "85m X 1.8%", etc, etc, etc.... just to remind everyone what we are actually drilling compared to the rest...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.73
Change
0.600(3.97%)
Mkt cap ! $1.020B
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.04 $15.87 $14.58 $2.726M 175.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 885 $15.73

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.75 100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WA1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.