WA1 3.14% $14.50 wa1 resources ltd

@Bohds ... I'm expecting a run up with a gap up on the day of...

1. 9,120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8531
    @Bohds ... I'm expecting a run up with a gap up on the day of next announcement, setting Regal up to sell a lot of shares to instos that have to buy into ASX300.

Assuming you can't buy until inclusion into ASX300, then it will probably be in your interest to wait a week or 3 after all the 'index' buying is done, as it's likely to be out next short term high given the game Regal have been/are playing, as in buying before index inclusion, selling some afterwards to drive the SP down, then buying more around next lows that they cause..

Because we are thinly traded and they are in no real competition with anyone big, they can get away with it for a while. At some point some other big players will come in and spoil their party and none of us know when.

When we get announcements about the deposit extending East and West, which our next door neighbours have already set up for us, with their finds, it could be the signal for big players to try and grab as much as possible, ASAP, before it turns up in the MRE.

To me the sweet spot for big companies to try and grab a slice is when extensions of MRE turn up, while also having a large high grade resource, with proven Mets. But get in before larger MRE is official.
    Extra millions of tonnes at 2%+ grade add many years to mine life, meaning big profits for the big boys (and girl).

We have a lovely set up for a gap up on Monday should we have a great announcement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.