WA1 5.04% $15.45 wa1 resources ltd

General discussion, page-12401

1. 170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    G'day Toops,
    By way of introduction I am a holder of WAI pre Niobium discovery. I still retain a substantial investment (number of shares) being 40% of my original shareholding.
    I just wanted to share my thoughts re nasty posters on Hot Copper.
    Not all investors have the strength to hold stocks that are being beaten up. As such they suffer pain. The longer they hold the greater the pain and stress.
    So I ask you:
    What sort of person likes to see someone suffer?
    What sort of person not only mocks the sufferer but takes joy by adding salt to the wound?
    How sadistic do you need to be?
    Do you think a successful investor would lower himself to that level?
    I think there are three types,
    MANIPULATOR - Someone who tries to push a stock price either up or down so as to buy or sell higher or lower. I would'nt do it but I accept it as a fact of life when investing/trading stocks.
    JEALOUS INVESTOR - Someone who either missed the opportunity to buy or didnt have the courage to pull the trigger or sold out too early.
    KEYBOARD WARRIOR NO I - The social outcast with no friends, no money and very low self esteem.
    I really feel for these individuals.
    KEYBOARD WARRIOR NO II - The little dick. A wimp who is a total loser but put him behind a keyboard and all of a sudden his appendage is huge, his knowledge is vast and his financial success is beyond question.
    In my opinion the majority of nasty posters fall into the KEYBOARD NO II category:

LITTLE DICKS.

Gold Digger.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.45
Change
-0.820(5.04%)
Mkt cap ! $1.002B
Open High Low Value Volume
$16.04 $16.47 $15.36 $2.892M 184.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 422 $15.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.50 190 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WA1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.