WA1 3.14% $14.50 wa1 resources ltd

General discussion, page-13086

1. 1,289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 531
    Mate a love you filling up this forum with your pokey comments to rile everyone up.
    Pretty ironic really.

You have you a bearish person (each to their own and its not wrong to have your opinion), whirling your "in-depth and extensive analysis" and calling for a 10% drop in the near term. 10 whole % mind you (earth shattering stuff) and trumping how amazing your calls are every 3% down red day, saying you're smarter then everyone else. ("look deeper and you'll see it")
    While most people here have been here between the $1-$4 dollar range. So anywhere between 350-1400% up and even though people have been bulls here, I have no doubt many sold small parcels in the $20s with them being up potential 500-2000% percent.
    I know I cashed out most of my holdings in the $17-20 range with the capital gains with the idea of buying slowly back in.
    Quite ignorant for you to think that just because everyone is a permabull on this stock means that everyone has held all their shares in the rise up.
    Especially if you claim to be such a wise and all knowing investor.

Amazing how your "talking to field experts etc" didn't get you in when it mattered.

But funniest part is the irony that you're lecturing people on analysis when most have made buckets more then you. There definitely are more then a few people in here that have become millionaires off this sole company in the last 2 years. Doubt you've done that yourself.

More then happy for you to post your bearish view because after today's breakdown it most likely will go lower without news but please understand how silly you look when you claim your analysis is better then everyone's on here.

Must feel good to know you're smarter then everyone else and yet be with less money to boot.
    Last edited by ForeverNewbie: Today, 15:54

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.