WA1 1.33% $14.86 wa1 resources ltd

General discussion, page-3651

1. 4,561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1651
    Yes but it's an iron ore -REE mine and if Brazil supplies 90% or whatever of Nb into world markets obviously the niobium content is not economically mineable or only as an insignificant by product. The incredibly complex metallurgy of these ores is not our forte. Notwithstanding maybe they have found a type of mineral assemblage similar to Araxa. But no details on tonnage -grade or metallurgy -I will bet its quite complex and high cost in terms of recovery.
    We see this all the time -the largest REE resource globally in Sweden or where -ever it was - huge lithium resources in Afghanistan -I take it all with a grain of salt and especially the Chinese. Going to develop their own iron ore -low grade rubbish - their own lithium -high cost lepidolite. They are now playing games with rare earths -which they do control -but they know the game is up so they are cutting off the processing technology. We will beat that -

Wouldn't worry one little bit - a new high grade Nb mine in the West Arunta will be knocked over in the rush as geopolitics changes the Chinese control factor. Unfortunately don't hold WA1 but the hat in the ring at Stansmore Range.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.86
Change
-0.200(1.33%)
Mkt cap ! $965.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.27 $15.44 $14.80 $5.294M 353.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1857 $14.86

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.88 50 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WA1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.