WA1 1.34% $13.62 wa1 resources ltd

Whilst I do hold a small amount of lithium shares... I must say...

1. 11,471 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1632
    Whilst I do hold a small amount of lithium shares... I must say there appears to be complete abundance of lithium being found. It's everywhere and with the surge in companies looking for it in recent years, the amount of discoveries will continue to increase. When you have a commodity that is so common you are very much at the hands of the others. What I love about wa1 is that our commodity is just not found in economic quantities. Anywhere. Sure we every Tom, dick and Harry chasing the nearology ... but we really don't have to be at all concerned with what any other company is doing. It is all on our racquet.
    when we hit the asx300 and funds are looking for companies to invest in that support the green transition narrative (and they are) ... it probably won't be lithium as that sector is stained for now. We will stand out like a sore thumb as the one. You only have to read about the calls for banning or short selling on critical mineral stocks because of their geopolitical importance to see what we have and why it is unparalleled as an investment opportunity.
    But there will be very little stock available. This is why we will likely keep pushing higher and higher without the pull backs that many may think/hope.

when has anyone ever seen regal hold (and increase) their holding in a stock that has gone up hundreds and hundreds of percent? They don't do it. They always take the easy profit. But with wa1 they just kept increasing, much to my surprise as I was convinced they wouldn't change their fund strategy for any individual stock. Why would they do this in such an illiquid stock when they're holding simply can't be offloaded easily for profit like they normally like to do? Because they can see what we can... it's not like other mining stocks. It's is a true unicorn and we will see a multi billion dollar valuation much sooner than most probably believe.
    block out the noise of the jealous and unlearned.

15+ is coming very shortly and much more than that afterwards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.62
Change
0.180(1.34%)
Mkt cap ! $883.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.65 $14.01 $13.32 $3.153M 231.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1976 $13.62

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.63 100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WA1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.