WA1 3.43% $13.50 wa1 resources ltd

Had a thought that maybe a bit more is at play regarding the...

1. 1,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 367
    Had a thought that maybe a bit more is at play regarding the overall supply and demand of iron ore. China is definitely playing games here, reducing its ore imports, collapsing of the real estate market, and its push to dominate the critical minerals which would see them become a triennial superpower.
    Italy has just announced a 1.5-billion-euro of funding for a green still mill to be refitted and operating in 3yrs time, thus opening up new markets for niobium outside of China,
    These investments which are now being funded by the European Union will become more mainstream and accessed by other members as their desperate push towards reducing carbon in the atmosphere.
    Chinas ever growing population will not be able to sustain their attempted dominance, because as i am beginning to notice is that many countries are now waking to the mystical dragon China and readjusting their polices to tame the beast.
    CBMM is ramping up their niobium output as example.
    WA1 will time the market perfectly, once it goes to mine. Most countries outside of China will have policies and trade agreements set as the transition will be fast and comprehensive in my opinion and the Niobium demand will be very highly sort after.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.50
Change
-0.480(3.43%)
Mkt cap ! $875.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.99 $14.03 $13.42 $1.920M 140.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 771 $13.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.56 895 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WA1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.