WA1 3.01% $15.13 wa1 resources ltd

Cheers ozblue. Completely missed this post of yours due to my...

1. 3,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1597
    Cheers ozblue. Completely missed this post of yours due to my daily busyness of work but I completely agree. Your calculation is way too conservative and based on the assumption that we can’t get a mix of debts and equity to fund our mine, therefore require to raise 100m more shares which is in my opinion, close to zero chance that will happen.

With a major tier 1 resource that is second best in the world, institutions will be scrambling to even get a spot to offer us with funding. Take DEG’s playbook for example. I would say we will end up being closer to 100m SOI rather than 160m SOI, when we get to that stage.

And remember, our asset is very special and not abundant (unlike lithium, nickel, copper, gold etc). More companies may be looking for these minerals and they will find more of them eventually. Many companies may be looking for niobium but they may not find them in the quantity that we’ve found. That’s why there is only a few big mines in the world and we will be taking the second spot.

Not financial advice, just opinion from a very optimistic shareholder. GLTA!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.13
Change
-0.470(3.01%)
Mkt cap ! $981.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.75 $15.88 $15.06 $3.903M 253.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100 $15.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.18 2732 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WA1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.