WA1 4.97% $17.41 wa1 resources ltd

The action is fascinating with the bot or whoever allowing the...

1. 8,682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7618
    The action is fascinating with the bot or whoever allowing the sells just above the market to build, then takes them out in a very short period of time. Then the bots spend the rest of the day pushing the price back down by trading to itself, with occasional rises to grab any decent numbers of shares placed just above current trading price.

It's been happening week after week and of course the bot knows which are it's orders all through the stack, so can keep playing as long as there are not other bots trying to do the same thing. This mornings total lack of sellers meant the bot had to push the price up to grab some more, but suspect it will try to push the price down to just above the next non bot large order.

The next set of assays due has some very juicy holes, especially the diamond holes. I noticed from the last map, that we have about 20 RC holes still due, mostly from the periphery, anything great in those extends the size a bit, and 11 diamond holes all pretty much in the guts of the ore body. I'd expect a range of good and peripheral holes in the next set of results, possibly the 2nd last from last years drilling program.

Also noticeable from the work on the higher grade areas I did yesterday, is that both grade and depth of mineralised intersections were bigger with the more recent announcements. In other words they have worked out the best areas to drill for maximum results, plus it has been shoring up the confidence levels of what we have. The big boys will have noticed this and realised 'others' would also be aware...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.41
Change
-0.910(4.97%)
Mkt cap ! $1.067B
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.10 $18.25 $17.40 $5.157M 291.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3568 $17.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.56 300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$17.43
  Change
-0.910 ( 4.89 %)
Open High Low Volume
$18.12 $18.12 $17.41 12626
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
WA1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.