WA1 1.86% $20.01 wa1 resources ltd

Thanks for the reply CravenSpecial. Wow 2 years for DFS hey,...

1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Thanks for the reply CravenSpecial. Wow 2 years for DFS hey, thats way longer than i anticipated with my limited knowledge of things. Even 1 more year for a PEA is longer than realised.

So in most cases a junior miner would only do the DFS themselves if they were hoping to take it into production themselves?
    otherwise, because of the great time and cost associated for the junior it is common for the major taking over to assume these responsibilities and perform the more definite studies themselves for better accuracy.

I personally dont have enough time to hold on till the mine is built and they in production, even though ultimately i would get the maximum value for my shares that way. And if so, im not worried about the lessonde curve or any orphan period for Wa1 as '2ic' always said. I dont think the lessonde curve applies to this animal. Total different beast than typical.

I feel once fully evaluated and proven commercially viable, this reserve will be worth 20billion plus to the world going forward.

I just hope the TO offers that do come in reasonably reflect the reserves future value that i consider even if at a discount.

Anything under 5billion seems a rip off and despite being a hefty $85 per share. I would feel under sold for rest of life anything less than $7-8billion for this baby!
    Watching the Noosa conference
    i believe and trust that Paul has high standards of what offer he would expect, and what he would reject!

Ps Craven, you meant your kids have recently left the nest and you're chilling out these days, relaxing in the empty crib?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.01
Change
-0.380(1.86%)
Mkt cap ! $1.227B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.50 $20.70 $19.74 $2.995M 148.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100 $19.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.12 220 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$19.98
  Change
-0.380 ( 2.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
$20.51 $20.61 $19.74 6053
Last updated 15.59pm 28/05/2024 ?
WA1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.