WA1 3.03% $15.98 wa1 resources ltd

You have many valid questions. To be honest, we don’t have all...

1. 3,194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1586
    You have many valid questions. To be honest, we don’t have all the answers right now. How do you value a major niobium mine that is second best in the world? What will the future adoption of niobium is battery technologies and EVs look like? What about the price? Will the price stays at current level or go up/down and if so? How does that affect our profitability?

What we do know is management knows the game very well. They have shareholders at heart and we can see that from their cautious approach to CR, not to overly dilute shareholders.

How long will the mine take to develop? Maybe a few years? Maybe 10? But we are not developing big tonnage 10mtpa mine, 1-2mtpa will be very profitable so perhaps it won’t take too long to develop? If Met results are good, processing workflow is more straightforward, means we can develop the mine quicker?

We will find out soon enough. But I won’t be accepting a TO below $100. Unless if management accepts then I won’t have a choice but to accept but I believe they have shareholders’ best interests at heart.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.98
Change
-0.500(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $980.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$16.47 $16.77 $15.98 $4.904M 301.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10761 $15.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$16.00 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WA1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.