WA1 0.60% $16.77 wa1 resources ltd

Maybe he worked it out for himself, and dumped causing the price...

1. 8,835 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7990
    Maybe he worked it out for himself, and dumped causing the price to fall...

The only other niobium company I'd consider is our direct neighbour as they might have an extension of Luni. I don't own any of them but keep watching. At least they have 'some' (OK a little bit) of niobium over 2%. It may, or may not grow.

I do not think that other parts of their vast territory will have a Luni type deposit as it's an extremely rare set of circumstances that provides for high grade niobium. We know these circumstances exist for the Luni area, so I'm keen for us to explore everything close by, which is exactly what ENR are doing at Green and Emily. WE should be doing likewise on the other side of the Endurance fault and further to the North West, as well as further East on our tenement.

I suspect an announcement of our next major drilling campaign cannot be far away. Management knows that all the test work and infill resource drilling can easily continue while at least one rig drills possible extensions, or at least puts a boundary around the ore body.
    Currently we 'end' at a straight line on the Endurance fault, meaning it most likely extends 'somewhere' on the other side, unless all eroded away...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$16.77
Change
0.100(0.60%)
Mkt cap ! $1.028B
Open High Low Value Volume
$16.73 $17.35 $16.04 $5.264M 315.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 590 $16.77

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.00 1151 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WA1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.