WA1 0.00% $17.07 wa1 resources ltd

General discussion, page-8248

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    Well I don't know about anyone else but I am bloody excited to see this MRE. Hopefully we might even see it by the end of next week?

This bounce is going to be a good one when it eventually comes. The 'day loss' hit some crazy numbers but hopefully that means the 'day gains' will do the same in the near future.

I'm just punching in spreadsheet scenarios for the TO at $50, $55 and $60 to keep my spirits up in the meantime! The MRE should justify even higher than this but an early TO versus continuing to de-risk the project would probably have us around that level in my humble view.

Bloody good to get the running commentary from this group to have half a clue about what has gone on in recent days, even if it's only after the fact. Ruthless tactics but no surprise I guess given the prize on offer. I guess they figured that many LTHs have made many bags and that a big shake would upend more than a few that had ideas of selling early in July after FY anyway. They probably cashed out ahead anyway but not sure why anyone would be selling ahead of the MRE. In a way very strategic albeit ruthless approach, maybe those fat fingered traders from Regal aren't so sloppy after all haha. Just put those bots on reverse after you have got your shares back you cheeky buggers.

Rio, Gina, Twiggy and maybe even BHP top TO contenders? Probably Gina or Twiggy would be more capable/likely of an early offer? Maybe Gina will try to spoil the party for the others in any case.

Anyway, looking forward to green days ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.07
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.047B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 286 $17.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$16.22 368 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.56am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WA1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.