WA1 7.83% $19.28 wa1 resources ltd

Same. I picked up another 12,000 shares in all this. Opportunity...

1. 454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Same. I picked up another 12,000 shares in all this. Opportunity knocks when these short plays and CR rumours circle. I wish we could also have visibility of the expiry of the short loans. Surely if they have the ability to borrow and dump a stock like this without first owning the share in their own right, then surely we can see who is shorting and when does that loan expire. That would even up the playing field for mum and dad investors. I despise short selling. It is not in the spirit of a free market where supply and demand are the functions behind price movements. Its an artificial way for a broker or person to make the supply side synthetically larger.
    I hope Gina does keep her distance. She made play in Liontown which screwed the pooch. (still holding and believe it will recover so time still a plenty there).
    There are petitions you can sign to try and stop short selling. It really is a scurge on the market. But if we could not only see the number of shorts (which is something) but who is doing it and what are the expiry dates on the loans......now that would atleast give the market back something. Then anyone who shorts will be known and in the spotlight with the expiry date known. That I believe would be fairer. Well stopping it all together would be fairer, but information is power. They have deals done to dump and get back at CR time, they know that. Then transparency of who is making this synthetic dump will be known and eyes on them. Too much behind closed doors with these plays. Not in the spirit of investing for research.

Just this week further remarkable results. In a free market that would increase demand which it did the first few minute pumping 5% up. Then the sells based on no fundamental data floods the market sinking the stock. Not cool. Unaustralian.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.28
Change
1.400(7.83%)
Mkt cap ! $1.182B
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.88 $19.58 $17.67 $4.057M 214.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 296 $19.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.28 484 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WA1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.